Gradually Formulating The ColorlessPaper For Our Side-Project ‘CryptoUlogs’. Part 15!
Provisional Use-Cases For The Ulog Token.
Primarily, the ULOG is a social-token used to reward ‘human activities’ related to ‘content’. Underlyingly, it has a DEFI-feature, that allows users to earn it directly through staking. Earned; it can be tipped, spent or exchanged. It can also be ‘powered-up or staked’ to have influence on the ‘reward-pool’ allocated to ‘authors and curators’. The ULOG token will have a wide variety of utilities.
Here is an un-exhaustive list:
- To post long-form ulogs, users will need to spend some ULOG tokens.
- Users may need to spend ULOG, to send a DM.
- Users need to stake the ULOG tokens be capable of rewarding content.
- Users need to stake the ULOG tokens to earn ‘curation rewards’.
- Users will be able to boost the visibility of the posts by spending ULOG tokens.
- Projects can create their own ulog-based communities by spending the ULOG tokens.
- Users can spend ULOG tokens to purchase items on ‘cryptoulogs.com’ or externally e.g on ‘steemgigs.org’.
- Certified uloggers may be able to pay a monthly-subscription in ULOG as part of their ‘verification-process’.
- Stakers of the ULOG token may get a starting stake in TEARDROPS, our primary token.
- Internal listings from external projects can happen when they buy token.
- Internal peer-to-peer ads paid for in ULOG.
- Users will be able to avail of services on ‘cryptoulogs.com’ e.g clout-services, consultancy-services etc by spending ULOG. They can also spend it on services on ‘steemgigs.org’.
- Pay in ULOG to get discounts.
- Create the ULOG token and conduct a pre-sale.
- Complete the setup of our first physical Macrohard hub in the Philippines.
- Ship our basic site on ‘cryptoulogs.org’, with a functional reward-distribution mechanism.
- List our token on Hive-engine and if possible, on Uniswap.
- Restore life to ‘marlians.com’.
- Start growth efforts.
- Continue to improve ‘cryptoulogs.org’.
- Continue the development of steemgigs.org and ulogs.org
- Setup another Macrohard hub.
Funds Raised From Pre-sale Will Be Used For:
- We will setup physical ‘Macrohard hub(s), starting with the first one in the Philippines. This physical venture will back our online ventures. It will rendezvous ‘brother-programmers, brother-enterpreneurs etc. Together, we will build ‘cryproulogs.com’.
- We will build all projects emanating from the Teardrops ecosystem. These are ‘cryptoulogs.com, steemgigs.org, ulogs.org, teardrops.network.
- Grow our user-base via organic marketing and ADs.
Note: We want to create ‘down-to-earth innovations’ that can adjust the world. Our success is measured in terms of ‘real human growth’.
We want to play a role in historical history, helping as many people as possible build their noble dreams.
This means that even our revenue will be directed at continuously towards developing our projects, including our primary projects such as ‘ulogs.org, steemgigs.org, macrohard.pro etc. Creating a successful product on ‘cryptoulogs.com’, we will be able to replicate our success as we develop our other projects. Beside, we will have a ‘grey-print project’ that others can replicate. In turn, many humans can build their projects, without ‘seed-funding limitations’. Where they need programmers to help, we can provide them with ‘brother-programmers’, courtesy of our ‘Macrohard’ hub.
The existence of ‘Macrohard hub’ will help us reduce our expenses. Where we can rendezvous brother-programmers, brother-enterpreneurs etc within this hub, we can build our dreams and those of others.
We will start with a small team but we aren’t focusing on a small team. We would like ‘certified uloggers’ an active role in our development and growth efforts. Where we can work with ‘100,000 certified uloggers’, that is one giant team effort.
At the moment, these our core team members:
- Creator — @surpassinggoogle
- Lead developer — @eastmael
- Lead developer — @tobias-g
- Developer — @jalasem
- Growth — @metzli
Would you like to help with building Cryptoulogs? Are you a programmer? Contact me via ‘email@example.com’.
Your Boy Terry
Originally published at https://steemit.com on August 30, 2020.