Gradually Formulating The ColorlessPaper For Our Side-Project ‘CryptoUlogs’. Part Five! — Hive
Cryptoulogs.com will constitute a social-media platform for cryptourrency-related ulogs. It will build on the Hive blockchain and focus on short-form content.
On cryptoulogs.com, users will be able to create, curate, consume and promote short-form ulogs related to cryptocurrency. Participants in its ecosystem, will be rewarded with a digital currency called ‘YOU’, using a ‘proof of tears’ reward-distribution model. Users will also be able to earn rewards by staking or randomly.
Besides, content-related features, cryptoulogs.com will also offer social features, like DMs, d-commerce, native ads etc. It will also have a DEFI layer.
Having established that our content-base is one of ulogs, the very outlook of our UI will be modeled as such. Focusing thus, on short-form content, will help us better manage ‘our content’ according to a ulog-standard. We will have a ‘grey-list of certified uloggers’, empowered with exclusive UI-perks and tools who will take up the role of introducing and inculcating the art of ulogging among our users. This is to reiterate that, a major focus of cryptoulogs.com will be to ‘grow our grey-list of certified uloggers’.
Those who are ‘certified uloggers’, will form the core of cryptoulogs.com and every eventual project emanating from the Teardrops ecosystem, empowered with tools and influence to shine.
Yes, our ‘scarce model’ is our ‘grey-list of certified uloggers’. It is built on the basis of ‘humans’ rather than ‘bulls or bears’. For instance, where we eventually have billions of users, our sole focus even in terms of autonomous growth is to maintain a grey-list of ‘100,000 certified uloggers’.
Now, speaking of ‘ulogging’, everyone can participate! On cryptoulogs.com, you are allowed ulog about cryptocurrency in a way that allows you to ‘mine your human’ (evolve), without the reservations that you may have, assuming you were blogging or vlogging about cryptocurrency.
Within your cryptoulogs, you can create an imaginary blockchain, relate your recent hassle with an exchange, talk about your holochain shower-thoughts, pose a weird crypto-related question, document your crypto-related drafts, create a caricature bitcoin-logo or sing off-key about uniswap in a video that isn’t insta-worthy. You can even publish your unfinished crypto-art or show us your failed attempt at drawing Litecoin’s logo. We will value ulogs, celebrate the ‘evolving version of u’ contained in it and seek to reward your ulogging.
Then, if we don’t reward your ulogging today, we can reward it tomorrow. The ‘YOU’ coin will also look to reward ‘past deeds’!
Yes, your cryptoulogs aren’t measured in terms of ‘proof of brain’. It is measured in terms of ‘proof of tears’. Unlike a ‘blog or vlog’, a ‘ulog’ is priced in terms of ‘real human growth’, money being secondary.
You now have a home for your cryptocurrency-related ulogs on ‘cryptoulogs.com’.
Being cryptoulogs, each aspect of your content, whether ‘video, picture, meme, GIF, text’ has to be created ‘fresh’, drawn solely from events, experiences, sentiments, ideas in a particular day.
Note that a ulog can contain any form of media.
So, let us assume that your cryptoulog is a bitcoin-meme. The image behind the meme had to be created ‘fresh’ by you, instead of ‘resourced from the internet’. The text-inscription on the meme should be yours as well! If your cryptoulog was to contain an Ethereum logo, you will need to create the logo ‘fresh’ for your ulog, whether it is a photoshop-masterpiece or caricature logo made with ‘paint’. If you would like your cryptoulog to contain only ‘text’, let the your sentiments and thoughts be created ‘fresh’.
Basically, every aspect of your cryptoulog should be made up of ‘fresh excerpts of you’. It also means, that ‘your ulog about bitcoin created today’, will be different from ‘your ulog about bitcoin created tomorrow’ because ‘each day and ‘you’ in it, carries its own freshness’.
In effect, a cryptoulog created created now, shouldn’t have existed anywhere online prior. In effect, a cryptoulog can’t be an object of plagiarism and can’t infringe on copyright.
Now, that everyone can participate in the art of content-creation related to ‘cryptocurrency, by ulogging on cryptoulogs.com, how about ‘content-curation’ and ‘content-promotion’? Well, everyone can curate and promote cryptoulogs too!
Carrying a ‘u’ (human) element, cryptoulogs removes the complexity from the niche of ‘cryptocurrency’, making it a subject relatable to every human, whether they are crypto-saavy or not.
Did you know that the first publication that i had found organically via the search engines, intimating me of ‘the existence of blockchain technology’ was a well-written cryptocurrency-related blog that i have found on steemit.com? Did you also know that i didn’t join the steemit platform courtesy of that particular blog, then joined months later after finding a more relatable cryptocurrency-related publication? The former was too complex to consume and un-relatable to me, who wasn’t ‘crypto-saavy’. The later was complex too but i could relate to the human-side of the content.
To curate or promote content, you are likely to have consumed it. ‘Cryptocurrency’ today, is a complex niche. It is not participate-able in by everyone.
We have created a more simplified, human, relatable version of it, in the form of ‘cryptoulogs’.
Cryptoulogs are consumable by everyone, thus, are curate-able and promote-able by everyone.
Now that we have established that via the art of ulogging, everyone can participate in the world of ‘cryptocurrency’, in all capacities, regardless of whether they are crypto-saavy or not, why not join us on cryptoulogs.com today, let’s ulog about cryptocurrency.
Built on the Hive blockchain, Cryptoulogs.com will have an inherent ‘reward pool’ that rewards the native coin of the Hive blockchain called ‘HIVE’. However, we will have primary ‘reward pool’ that distributes the Hive-based token called ‘YOU’, our very own token.
Starting out as a simplistic platform that focuses on short-form ulogs, we will be able to introduce the art of ulogging gradually into the world, starting with the crypto-world, in such a way that invites everyone into the world of crypto.
Provisional — Here Are Some Of Our Platform Basics:
- A social media platform for short-form content. People can post long-form content by spending some ‘Ulog’ tokens.
- Images, memes, GIFs etc across ‘cryptoulogs.com’ need to be created by our users ‘fresh’, non-existent on the internet prior. Caricature-entries are welcomed. ‘Images, memes, GIFs etc’ seemingly resourced from the internet can be hidden from the UI but stays on the blockchain.
- To maintain a ulogging-standard, our platform will be built around ‘a grey-list of certified uloggers’, empowered with tools, perks, discounts etc. Anyone can become ‘certified’.
- On cryptoulogs, you can be a private or public figure. (Regardless, private figures will maintain their potential for garnering internet opportunities because their ulogs will still reflect that ‘you’ element.)
- Posts are published to the Hive blockchain. Users can earn HIVE and our Hive-based token called ‘ULOG’.
- People can earn for staking, curation, content-creation, content-promotion, for exercising human virtues, for past deeds and even randomly.
- Users will have to claim their staking rewards, accompanied by a simple ‘ulogging’ (mining the human) action. Unclaimed rewards, will be distributed randomly among active ‘certified uloggers’ or returned to the pool.
- Tokenomics-wise, we will like a small supply and a low inflation-rate, targeted primarily at growing and celebrating our ‘grey-list of certified uloggers’. (Assuming our quota is ‘100,000 certified uloggers’, we could start with a supply of ‘100,000 ULOG’ i.e ‘at least 1 ULOG per certified ulogger’. In effect, we can have an inflation-rate of 100,000 ULOG a year.)
- Our coin will have many utilities and underlying DEFI attributes.
- We will explore other forms of rewards besides ‘money’ e.g clout, UI-visibility, gig-donation, consultancy, project visibility etc.
- Certain tier of stakeholders will be ‘certified uloggers’ by default. However, anyone can become ‘certified uloggers’ irrespective of their stake-size.
- UI should highlight ‘certified uloggers’ and modeled to invite users to get ‘certified’.
- Certified users get exclusive UI-perks and discounts compared to others.
- Projects can pay in ULOG tokens to create their ulog-communities.
- ULOG will have cross-platform utilities e.g for DMs, peer-to-peer ads, subscriptions, marketplace etc.
- UI should be modeled such that we can reach every ‘certified ulogger’ at least with important updates.
- We could develop our own unique ulog-based tagging system.
- UI will dynamically introduce ulog-related initiatives, contests, trends to create buzz and build a solid community.
- We will not have airdrops, instead we will have teardrops, meaning that there will be a ‘mining the human’ aspect, whenever we drop ULOG with our users.
- We will have a DEFI layer that finances projects especially for established ‘certified uloggers’.
- We will be backed by a physical base, courtesy of physical hubs called ‘Macrohard’ that gathers brother-programmers, brother-enterpreneurs etc across the globe.
- Holders or stakers of ULOG, will have starting stake in TEARDROPS.
- We will apply a ulogging-style referral system.
- We will grow a successful YouTube channel on UloggersTV, that will feature ‘certified uloggers, help them build their own YouTube presence and grow ulogs globally.
- We will develop a DAO that empowers project-building for established ‘certified uloggers’.
- Cryptoulogs.com will developed with others in mind. We will create a grey-print code-base that ‘certified uloggers’ can replicate to build their own ‘ulog-based platforms’ without seed-funding.
- Provide DEFI tools that allows external trusted projects to distribute their tokens to our users in Teardrops fashion.
- Add d-commerce features to incite, rewards and celebrate ‘certified uloggers’ creation.
- Model UI to raise revenue for building steemgigs.org, marlians.com, ulogs.org, macrohard hubs etc.
Would you like to help with building Cryptoulogs? Are you a programmer? Contact me via ‘email@example.com’.
Your Boy Terry
Originally published at https://hive.blog on August 24, 2020.