Gradually Formulating The ColorlessPaper For Our Side-Project ‘CryptoUlogs’. Part Nine!
Cryptoulogs.com DEFI layer.
Our ecosystem is inherently ‘DEFI’; DEFI in the context of ‘empowering of human’. Our ROI is ‘real human growth’.
Even though ‘cryptoulogs.com’ is a social/content-based platform, considering that it will focus on short-form content, we have afforded a smaller pool-allocation for ‘content’ and allocated a large portion of our reward-pool to ‘staking-rewards’. However, we have created a more testimonial, un-ordinary type of staking-feature! How so?
Unlike traditional DEFI-platforms, on ‘cryptoulogs.com’, your stake gives you additional influence over a reward-pool that incites users across ‘cryptoulogs.com’ to ‘mine their human’.
Yes, while you can simply visit ‘cryptoulogs.com’ to claim your daily-rewards, you can also vote on ‘content’ created via the art of ‘ulogging’ (a ‘mining the human’ activity). Alas, to successfully claim your daily staking-rewards on ‘cryptoulogs.com’, you would have needed to publish a crpytoulog too, otherwise, your forfeited ‘rewards’ is distributed randomly among ‘x’ number of active ‘certified uloggers’.
You see, on ‘cryptoulogs.com’, your stake can still provide you tangible ROI in terms of stirring ‘real human growth’, an ROI that is constantly positive, irrespective of ‘bulls or bears’ because ‘humans’ are involved.
Assuming ‘staking’ is our basic DEFI-feature, we will continue to add other DEFI-feature to ‘cryptoulogs.com’ over the course of time, in explorative fashion. Note that each innovation stemming from the Teardrops ecosystem e.g ‘cryptoulogs.com’ makes use of ‘down-to-earth’ paradigms. Thus, we want a ‘DEFI’ system that ‘returns value to humans’, relegating the position of money in society.
“In a world filled with full-blown humans, money is the smaller-things”. @surpassinggoogle
One of our core vi-mission is to ‘abate half-humanism and hand-to-mouthism’ and perhaps, un-ironically, we want to reverse engineer ‘DEFI’ to this effect. As a result, one aspect of ‘DEFI’ that we are unlikely implement is ‘loans’, except we have learned how to reserve-engineer this feature to the effect of ‘abating half-humanism and hand-to-mouthism’.
Here are other DEFI-features that we explore, to implement:
- Teardrops — ‘Certified uloggers’ can have access to exclusive communities, focused on empowering them constantly with ‘cryptocurrency-drops’. (We call our drops teardrops, not airdrops.)
- TEARDROPS — Possessing stake in ULOG tokens, should give you a starting-stake in TEARDROPS, our primary token.
- Grow — A page/feature modeled to proactively provide especially ‘certified uloggers’, with a ‘variety of rewards’ e.g limelight, clout, consultancy etc.
- DAO — A small portion of the reward-pool is allocated to the DAO, which can used to help ‘certified uloggers’ fund their projects.
- Macrohard — A feature constituting of a physical hub filled with ‘brother-programmers’, focused on helping build their projects.
- Steemgigs — A feature that will focus on helping ‘certified uloggers’ fund their projects through ‘gigs, even free gigs.
Cryptocurrency/Blockchain has provided us the tangible luxuries that never once existed. We haven’t explore the application of this luxuries enough. For instance, speaking of the concept of ‘money’, how many more unconventional things have we learned or explored relating to ‘money’ since the advent of cryptocurrency/blockchain? Did you know that you can ‘own the bank’ now? Isn’t that cryptocurrency-wallet of yours possessing of the capabilities of a bank? And that so-called ‘money’ that we elevate above humans, even trampling upon humans to pursue, can’t you create ‘money’ (cryptocurrency) today and begin to gift it to humans instead? Etc.
Would you like to help with building Cryptoulogs? Are you a programmer? Contact me via ‘firstname.lastname@example.org’.
Your Boy Terry
Originally published at https://steemit.com on August 26, 2020.